Data Analyst Intern
The Data Analyst Intern will be responsible for maintaining a master product database for WinField United Grower Trials application by utilizing PRISM and the R7 Tool technologies.
The Data Analyst Intern will be responsible for maintaining a master product database for WinField United Grower Trials application by utilizing PRISM and the R7 Tool technologies. This position will allow an intern to create content and design program materials for training purposes. Interns will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional groups to increase fungicide trial data efficiency to best meet business needs.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or a related field of study.
- General understanding of cropping systems, agriculture technologies, and plant sciences.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel functions.
- Attentive to detail and able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication, writing and critical thinking skills.
- Manage time and effectively prioritize and implement projects and general work tasks.
- Give and receive feedback, work collaboratively, exhibit effective social and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and innovative in finding solutions to problems.
- Flexible and can adapt to changing business surroundings.
For full job description and to apply, please CLICK HERE.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy. Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested. If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT. Please also use this number for any other questions.