Marketing/Product Support Intern
The John Deere Marketing Internship experience prepares participants for future roles in John Deere’s Equipment divisions. You will receive various work experiences that provide exposure to John Deere’s product lines,marketing and customer support activities, and the independent dealer organization.
The Marketing Internship Program is for students that have completed their first year in a Bachelor’s or Master’s
program. The John Deere Marketing Internship experience prepares participants for future roles in John Deere’s
Equipment divisions. You will receive various work experiences that provide exposure to John Deere’s product lines,
marketing and customer support activities, and the independent dealer organization.
What you'll do:
- Participate in training related to product, sales and marketing processes.
- Fulfill a variety of developmental assignments to gain an understanding of marketing and field experience.
- Deliver and assist with product promotional events.
- Learn about the dealer distribution channel.
- Work with field managers to gain exposure to the dealer channel for marketing, sales, and service.
resolutions to product concerns and assist dealers in offering distinctive customer experience.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Ag Systems Technology, Ag Economics, Ag Engineering or related degree.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- We have internship locations across the United States so you must be willing to relocate and travel domestically.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get:
Interns receive competitive compensation and are eligible for many of the benefits offered to full-time employees.
All students who are interested will need to apply online via John Deere Jobs by clicking here.
Students who apply will also need to pre-register via Yello
Pre-registration is important.
MANRRS Students are advised to complete, as there are opportunities to interview at the Regional Clusters.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications
required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the
minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.