To all the big thinkers, the leaders, future leaders, change makers, hard workers and everyone with a passion for doing something meaningful- we want you on our team.
Join our Information Technology Talent Acceleration Program (TAP)
Information Technology Talent Acceleration Program Position Purpose:
The Land O’Lakes Information Technology Talent Acceleration Program develops future IT leaders by exposing new graduates to a breadth of experience and training designed to accelerate their careers while making an impact on real business challenges.
The position will rotate through multiple IT disciplines over a two-year period.
- The first year is designed to build solid IT foundational skills with 6-month rotations spanning Software Development, Infrastructure and/or IT Operations.
- The second year will provide an opportunity to dive deep into one of our primary business units as a member of a project delivery team.
- An optional third year is available for further exploration of non-traditional IT roles (international development, co-op consulting, business optimization, etc...) for those with demonstrated interest.
This two year program will provide the successful candidate with impactful experiences in Project Management, Business Systems Analysis, Software Development, Infrastructure, and Application Support.
In addition to the rotational assignment you will complete a predefined leadership development curriculum and get exposure to the Land O' Lakes senior leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- At least 1 internship in a related field
- Ability to commit to Talent Acceleration Program for two years
- Leadership, Initiative, Accountability- Interest in pursuing leadership opportunities
- Innovative- approaches challenges with curiosity and a can-do spirit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and navigate through ambiguity
Arden Hills, Minnesota
Interested:As the position is not available at landolakes.jobs site yet, all interested candidates need to email resumes to email@example.com
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land
O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment
substance abuse testing.