Agricultural Account Officer
Performs credit and lending activities within the limits of delegated authority. Assists in implementing marketing and member relations programs. Accurately compiles reports as assigned. Attends and participates in local agri-business activities. Provides efficient, congenial service to members to promote the maintenance and growth of business. Assists the manager in coordinating office activities.
- Accepts and processes agricultural loan applications as directed by Branch Manager (including all typical credit investigation, counseling and other credit related functions).
- Administers sound credit decisions while minimizing risk and maximizing profitability for loans within delegated authority or forwards the necessary documents to the appropriate authority to make a sound credit decision.
- Pro-actively sell and deliver customer-focused financial solutions tailored to specific customer needs.
- Supports AgCredit’s Young, Beginning, Small, Minority (YBSM) initiatives.
- Assists in meeting the branch credit quality standards as set in the Board Policy and Standards Manual.
- Ensures acceptable credit administration, delinquency containment, and timely input of borrower and loan information into loan accounting systems.
- Performs collection functions within limits of delegated authorities and association policies.
- Promotes the use of loan processing efficiency tools. (ex. Account Access, AutoDraft, etc.)
- Promotes financially related services including crop insurance fee income.
- Assists the Branch Manager in coordinating the branch office follow up for timely completion of note mods on eligible loans within the appropriate time periods.
- Attract new customers and ensure satisfaction and retention of all customers.
- Provides superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Build enduring customer relationships based on added value, knowledge, information, ease and quality of service.
- Actively promotes AgCredit’s corporate core values with zero tolerance for cynicism.
- Promotes harmony and teamwork within the office by maintaining a positive attitude towards members, prospects and co-workers.
- Exceed customer expectations to attain an “excellent” rating on the annual member survey.
- Assists in implementing marketing, member and public relations programs in the assigned territory.
- Represents the Association by attending ag related meetings (FFA banquets, elevators, fertilizer dealers, equipment dealers, etc.) to further a positive image of AgCredit and the branch office.
- Promotes a positive AgCredit image through farm visits.
- Assists in the management and operation of the branch in an efficient manner so as to meet the cost of operation and volume per employee goals.
- Assists in the collection of comparable sales data in branch service area.
- Completes training programs as organized, assigned, and/or approved by AgCredit.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Additional information is available at www.agcredit.net.