Training and Development Specialist
The position will work closely with technical, advanced monitoring and sales to ensure customers user experience and satisfaction with ALI sensor technology products.
The candidate should have a winning attitude, be aggressive and possess strong organization/coordination skills to manage time and interaction with customers, dealers, distributors and internal people.
Primary Responsibilities Include:Training:
Develop and deliver training for internal staff, dealers, and distributors on software use, reports, protocols and KPIs.
• Develop and deliver training material for internal and external people.
• Coordinate and schedule training classes.
• Develop user material in cooperation with Advanced monitoring Trainers
• Track and monitor training and certification program
• Consult with owners, managers and users as required to improve customer
• Review and recommend additions and changes to instructions and user material.
• Interface with global training and Dairy Proficiency Group to recommend improvements for ALI sensor technology.
• Help foster a positive environment where everyone wants to achieve goals, ensure the success of all team members and emphasizes ALI team goals.
• Provides active support to the greater team.
• Uphold the spirit of the ALI brand and ethics, and complies with all local, regional,
state and national regulations.
• Dresses professionally and appropriate to the situation.
• Takes great effort to prevent accidents or situations that put you, customers, or
vendors in danger.
• Education: A four-year college degree in Dairy Science or related
• Background as a dairy herdsman, reproduction specialist or nutritionist.
• Herd Management software experience (DC305, PC Dart, etc)
• Must possess a valid U.S. motor vehicle driver’s license without restriction.
• A minimum of three years working in dairy management, reproduction, dairy
software, or as a nutritionist/consultant.
• Excellent written, verbal and MS office skills.
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Should avoid any conflict of interest situations as it might apply to outside dealings
with suppliers, vendors, customers, or prospects.
• Willingness to abide by all company policy and approval processes when traveling or
purchasing company assets.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request
To Apply Now, please send your resume to AntelliqJobs@Merck.com with the Acquisition ID included in the Subject.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit: