|Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.|
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete statistical analysis and analytical modeling as needed by the North America (NA) Breeding Pipeline to fine tune all pipeline decisions;
- Collaborate with global enabling teams;
- Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline;
- Perform independently statistical analysis, computer programming, predictive modeling and experimental design;
- Use advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations and solutions;
- Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the Data Science Community;
- Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact and key performance indicators;
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, senior management and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in business.
- Bachelor's degree with at least five years of experience or Master's degree with at least two years of experience or Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Statistics or Data Science;
- Experience in successful delivery of valuable analysis through application of domain knowledge;
- Demonstrates mid-level knowledge of computational skills and experience doing statistical analysis and data processing using R, Python or other statistical and/or mathematical programming packages;
- Strong proficiency of analytical modeling;
- Evidence of ability to strong business acumen;
- Strong communication competencies to include presentations and delivery of complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise and actionable manner to extended team and small groups of key stakeholders.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
For full job description and to apply, please click here.
|Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.|
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/ Veterans