Position Title Assistant Professor
- Develop and teach undergraduate courses in food crop and ornamental horticulture.
- Basic and applied focus on greenhouse production and food crops grown in urban settings and controlled environments using hydroponic and other soil-less technologies.
- Doctorate in Horticulture or a related Plant Science field from an accredited university at the time of appointment
- Evidence of ability to be successful at undergraduate university teaching
- Demonstrated potential to contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching, service and a commitment to working in an inclusive environment.
Dr. Eileen Cullen
Tel: (909) 869-2189 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org