Customer Service Specialist
Summary & Objective:
Performs a wide range of administrative and office activities to include greeting customers, answering telephones, typing, filing,
|receiving payments, and other duties as delegated as required to
maintain the day-to-day operations of the Division.
Performs a wide range of administrative and office activities to include greeting customers, answering telephones, typing, filing, receiving payments, and other duties as delegated as required to maintain the day-to-day operations of the Division. Areas of responsibility include:
- Customer Service: Receives telephone calls and visitors promptly, professionally, and courteously. Assist callers with routine inquiries and requests. Utilizes features of the telephone system and voicemail when transferring calls. Ensures that existing and potential customers receive prompt, courteous service.
- Accounting: Process incoming payments and make deposits. Disburse loan funds. Complete noncash forms as needed for internal adjustments and transfers to Finance.
- Loan Servicing: Assist with ensuring loan documents are properly scanned in AgDocs promptly once they have been executed. Ensure that required time-critical items which include but is not limited to insurance and current financing statements are properly maintained.
- Reports: Assists in preparing required special reports and correspondence. Assist in system maintenance to provide accurate reporting. Reports included but not limited to: AgDoc’s report, error report, monthly, weekly, yearly and special reports.
- Administrative/Other Duties: Completes routine duties such as typing, filing, loan system maintenance, incoming and outgoing mail, and association correspondence. Other duties assigned by Supervisor(s) to ensure prompt and effective service to all existing and potential customers.
- Minimum of a high school education with specialized secretarial/administrative assistant training or equivalent experience.
- One to five years of experience working in a front desk position required.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft products and ability to type 45 WPM.
- Must have proven ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Candidate must also possess a positive, cooperative, and energetic attitude.
- Must relate well with customers using strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision managing multiple priorities effectively as well as efficiently.
- Travel to/from other branch offices, associations, etc. as necessary.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL: September 17, 2020
For full job description and to apply, please visit here.
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.