Marketing/Customer Product Support Summer Intern
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
The Marketing Internship Program is for students that have completed their first year in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program. The John Deere Marketing Internship experience prepares participants for future roles in John Deere’s Equipment divisions. You will receive various work experiences that provide exposure to John Deere’s product lines, marketing and customer support activities, and the independent dealer organization.
What will you do?
- Provide analytic data for marketing/product support teams
- Learn about the dealer distribution channel
- Work with field managers to gain exposure to the dealer channel for marketing, sales, and service
- Participate in factory Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) projects enabling dealers to provide resolutions to product concerns and assist dealers in offering distinctive customer experience
- Participate in training related to product, sales and marketing processes
- Fulfill a variety of developmental assignments to gain an understanding of marketing and field experience
Do you have what it takes?
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Ag Systems Technology, Ag Economics, Ag Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Marketing Analytics or related degree.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- We have internship locations throughout the Midwest. You must be willing to relocate and travel domestically.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Nearest Major Market: Davenport
Nearest Secondary Market: Moline
Job Segment: Intern, Part Time, Seasonal, Engineer, Marketing, Entry Level, Retail, Engineering
Interested will need to apply online via John Deere Jobs by clicking here.
Yello Pre-Registration for the MANRRS Conference: Pre-registration link