Companion Animal Business Unit Global Marketing Co-Op
The Future Talent Program features cooperative assignments that last up to 6 months and will include one or more projects. These opportunities can provide you with great development and a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-term goals.
- Drive the artwork approval process by thoroughly reviewing and uploading marketing materials, designating approving team members, tracking progress and ensuring timely review/approval /certification
- Liaise with creative agencies to enable optimization of marketing materials according to our company team feedback, ensure all is applied in every detail
- Assist in marketing research project management: recruitment, questionnaire review, result analysis and reporting
- Assist in key marketing meeting planning: scheduling, location scouting, agenda creation and dissemination, attendee communications, etc.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Ability to apply critical thinking to carry out instructions and make decisions within
- scope of authority
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to write clear and concise e-mails to domestic and international audiences
- BA or BSc, Business, Marketing, , Communications or English major
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in a multinational, corporate business setting
- Previous experience working with, or demonstrated passion for animals
- Previous experience in consumer or professional marketing, PR or advertising
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.