Global Swine Marketing Intern
The Future Talent Program features internships that last up to 12 weeks and will include one or more projects. These opportunities can provide you with great development and a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-term goals.
- Support and service Animal Health division product portfolio.
- Logistical support for marketing activities.
- Participate in field based events (trade show support; customers education regarding the features and benefits of our Animal Health division products and services.
- Ensure clear, concise and timely communication and also problem identification with Sales, Marketing and Tech Services.
Required Experience Skills:
- Available for a period of 9-12 weeks beginning the last of week of May 2019
- Critical thinking skills to carry out instructions and make decisions within scope of authority
- Problem solving skills involving several variables
- Ability to follow policies and procedures and be an active member of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to adapt communication to international audiences
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Education Minimum Requirement:
Must be in the process of earning a B.A. or B.S. in Animal Science, Agribusiness, Veterinary School, Animal Health, Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree programs
Completed at least 2 years of college course work by June 2019
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Leadership roles during college
- Additional language fluency highly desirable
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.