Position Title Professor and Head, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
The Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering at The Pennsylvania State University seeks applications for an accomplished scholar to serve and lead in the role of Department Head.
- A doctoral degree in agricultural and biological engineering or related discipline (at least one earned degree must be in engineering)
- A distinguished record of scholarship appropriate for appointment at the rank of tenured professor at Penn State.
- Clear evidence of successful leadership, mentoring, and an understanding of the land-grant university system is required.
- Submit a letter of application
- A statement of their vision for the agricultural and biological engineering department
- A statement describing their leadership philosophy
- A statement of management approach
- A complete curriculum vitae
- Names and contact information for five references.
Initial nominations and inquiries will be kept confidential, references will be contacted only upon approval by the applicant.