Portfolio Management Analyst
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $180 billion in gross assets under management and administration, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally. Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you’ll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an astute, determined professional like you to fill a Portfolio Management Analyst position within our Agriculture Investments team. Leveraging a 100 year history in agricultural equity/real estate management services and lending, Prudential’s agriculture business provides equity management services and lending in the agribusiness sector throughout the United States. This rewarding opportunity will enable you to make a big impact in our organization, so if this sounds exciting, then PGIM might be the place.
- Conduct various industry research and analysis projects including assisting with quarterly commodity marketing updates and annual commodity newsletter.
- Conduct detailed research on areas for potential agricultural investment.
- Coordinate with acquisition professionals in each region to maintain the investment pipeline.
- Assist with development of client marketing material as well as client reports as needed.
- Assist with investor due diligence drafting of RFPs and DDQ's.
- Work with Compliance team to ensure that investor marketing materials are reviewed and updated with compliance oversight and approval.
- Support team with all portfolio and individual asset decision and prepare necessary analytical analyses requested.
- Assist with implementing PAI's sustainability initiatives.
- Maintain the investor portal for all necessary client deliverables.
- Maintain PAI policy and procedures and ensure updates are made when applicable.
Your Required Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the investment management industry
- experience in agriculture preferred.
- B.S. in business, agricultural finance, economics, or equivalent curriculum required.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, excellent presentation skills, and highly effective analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Individual must have good interpersonal skills with an interest in networking and business development, a major responsibility for eventually becoming an Investment Professional.
- Strong desire to learn, and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Personal Computer Skills (Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and Word).
- Some travel may be required.