Extension Educator – Agricultural Production Systems
University of Minnesota Extension Center:
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create new educational programs based upon past successes or failures.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and collaborations with colleagues, partners, and stakeholders, including those that may have diverse missions, goals, cultures, and backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Skilled in technology and in using programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Appointment also requires:
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle to provide own means of transportation throughout the state, and appropriate vehicle insurance.
- Reliable cell phone to be used and number published publicly.
- Access to a reliable internet connection and ability to work remotely when Extension offices are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.