Receptionist (32-40 hours/week)
Summary & Objective:
Yosemite Farm Credit offers a competitive benefit package that includes, but is not limited to, outstanding vacation/sick time accrual, health, dental, and vision plans, tuition reimbursement, 401k fixed AND company match, corporate fitness program, performance related compensation, volunteer time off and paid holidays.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills.
• Must generate highly accurate work, meet deadlines, and effectively manage changing priorities.
• Proficient in use of personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis.
• Must possess a valid drivers license.
• Candidate must work well in team environment.
Applications will be accepted through June 23, 2021.
To be considered for this position, send cover letter and personal resume to Human Resources, Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA, P.O. Box 3278,
Turlock, CA, 95381 or email@example.com. Please mark all correspondence “CONFIDENTIAL.”
Credit CCPA Privacy Notice applicable to job applicants, employees, owners, directors, officers, and contractors of Yosemite Farm Credit, please visit the Yosemite Farm Credit website at the following link: https://www.yosemitefarmcredit.com/about-yfc/careers-with-yosemite-farm-credit/.