Agricultural Appraisal Internship
This successful program offers the opportunity for college students
to gain valuable on-the-job training for the farm real estate appraisal process.
ABOUT YOSEMITE FARM CREDIT:
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Each summer, Yosemite Farm Credit provides a unique internship opportunity for college students above and beyond a summer job. Yosemite Farm Credit offers a 10-12-week, paid summer internship program aimed towards Juniors and Seniors located within various branch offices: Modesto or Turlock. This successful program offers the opportunity for college students to gain valuable on-the-job training for the farm real estate appraisal process. Join our team for the summer and gain real-world, hands-on experience alongside our dynamic professionals.
- Exposure to appraisal practices and techniques
- Assist licensed appraisers in the completion of appraisals
- Learn the appraisal process as it relates to agricultural lending
- Exposure to diverse agriculture in the San Joaquin Valley
- Conduct field inspections for appraisals
- Experience working in a professional office environment
Please send cover letter, resume, and transcripts to:
Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA
Cinthia Avila, HR Generalist
PO Box 3278
Turlock, CA 95381
or email: email@example.com
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH FEBRUARY 17, 2022
For more information, please contact Jerry Furtado at firstname.lastname@example.org.